ezoic intg cod

auto

googlefinder

ezoi

AUTO/ezoi

ezoic

d/ezoi

GG/ezoi

Sunday 20 March 2022

Consequences of greed a story of any and chuboy.

It was exactly 4.00 pm when chuboy came to Amy apartment. Amy who was relaxing on her bed sighted chuboy as he was approaching towards the entrance that leads to her door. On seeing him , she quickly stood up in a surprising look wondering why chuboy had to visit her without letting her know. They engaged in a conservation

   Amy:   what type nonsense is this , why do you have to visit me without giving me a call.
     Chuboy:    But I have been calling your line but your were'nt picking. I sent a message through your WhatsApp contact and yet you didn't respond. So I got worried and decided to come
      Amy : it's it a must to respond to your call?
     Chuboy : I don't understand , how do you mean if it's must to respond to my call.
   Amy:.  Pls chuboy am not in the mood for you arguments .
     Amy pretented as if she was reading as she was busy flipping through the pages of a book.
     Amy:  As you can see , am reading, am preparing for my final year exams.
     Chuboy : But that text book it's not related to our course 
      Amy : See me trouble oo, 'bia' chuboy what's your problem this evening? Are u now telling me the book I should read for my exams?
     Chuboy :. Why are you always harsh and blunt on me , did I do something wrong for checking on you. You have not even ask me to sit .
    Amy: it's  it a must to sit? Are u not a man? You shouldn't be complaining . Afterall men like to stand for hours. Abeg dont disturb me .come to think of it did I even ask you to come, 
     Chuboy:  What is it that I have done to you that you always sounds unfriendly .
Each time I want engage us in a friendly discussion , you come with unfriendly act of yours.
     Amy: if you feel that am unfriendly, why not leave alone mr man
  Chuboy : Mr Man? You are referring to me as mr man
   Amy : yes offcourse  or are u not a man? Have you suddenly become a woman,; if you are u let me know oo.may be I will rather say 'mrs woman' hahhahh
  Amy laughed chuboy to scorn.
Chuboy was still trying to find out why Amy
Is always shows him red light when  he heard a knock on the door
   Amy : that must be Emeka
   Chuboy:    Emeka? Who is Emeka ? 
Surprisingly , it was a female ; Sandra
           Amy opens the door 
           Amy;      Oh it's you? Sandra 
    Sandra:   yes it's me , oh ! Chuboy you are here.
        Chuboy.    Yes , how are u
        Sandra      am fine, thats by the way
           Sandra     you have a message from David
        Amy;.   Really whoaoao am excited, what's the message
       Chuboy on seeing how happy and excited Amy was , got more confused ,why suddenly Amy that was harsh and blunt became happy and excited.
     Sandra.    I saw David infact eeh ................to be contined


   
        

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW/ezoi

b/ezoi

n/ezoi