ezoic intg cod

auto

googlefinder

ezoi

AUTO/ezoi

ezoic

d/ezoi

GG/ezoi

Thursday 24 March 2022

BREAKING: FORMER GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA PETER OBI DECLARES HIS INTENSION TO RUN FOR 2023 PRESENTIAL ELECTION

 Former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, has declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidential election.

He made the declaration in Awka while addressing the royal fathers and Presidents General of the 181 communities in the state at Government House, Awka.

“I have come to inform you of my intention to contest the 2023 presidential election. I need your support,” he told the monarchs.

This is the first time Obi would be speaking publicly about his intention to contest in 2023.

He said, “We are all Nigerians and we know how things are shared in the country. Many people had called to ask my position on this matter and my answer then was that I needed to consult widely.

“The reason I called you, therefore, is to officially inform you that I am aspiring for the president of Nigeria in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW/ezoi

b/ezoi

n/ezoi